Hotline Top (Women's) Closeout
Product Number: 32137
The women's Patagonia Hotline Top is worn for trad cragging, sport climbing, cranking in the boulders or pulling on plastic. The Hotline has traveled to every corner of the world. There's a very good reason why the Hotline Top has been a favorite among our climbing ambassadors for nearly 10 years: The tank is built from soft and resilient 90% organic cotton and 10% spandex; it has a built-in shelf bra and T-back straps that fit a strong back and shoulders. The Hotline's classic styling is spiced up this season with Moroccan souk-inspired prints.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Organic cotton/spandex fabric blend is airy and supportive
- Strappy tank with a beautiful graphic on all colors except black
- Supportive internal shelf bra can accommodate removable cups and has brushed elastic for comfort
- Hip length
- 6.2oz 91% organic cotton/9% spandex
Weight: 158 g (5.6 oz)
Material: 6.2-oz 90% organic cotton/10% spandex
Vendor ProductId: 20922
Review ProductId: 9471
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Fit
- Quality fabric and design
- Dressy-casual event
- Outdoor activities
I was pleasantly surprised to find how much I love this top! It's versatile - perfect for wearing on a hike but also able to be worn with a skirt for a more dressy look. I combined this top with Patagonia's Kamamla skirt in rhubarb and it looked great!