Hotline Top (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 28401
Worn for sport climbing, cranking in the boulders, pulling on plastic or for headstands, the Hotline has traveled to every corner of the world and been spotted in as many yoga studios. A favorite among our climbing friends for nearly 10 years, the tank is built from soft, resilient 90% Fair Trade Certified organic cotton and 10% spandex, has a built-in shelf bra and supportive straps.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Organic cotton/spandex knit is soft and breathable
- Supportive straps lie flat and meet at the center of the back keeping the shoulders free to move
- Elegant V-neck with contrast solid binding and straps
- Supportive internal shelf bra has brushed elastic for comfort and can accommodate removable cups (not included)
- Hip length
Weight: 164 g (5.8 oz)
Material: 6.2-oz 90% organic cotton/10% spandex knit. Fair Trade Certified sewing
Fit: Hip Length
Season: S15 F15
Vendor ProductId: 20925
Review ProductId: 9471
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Fit
- Quality fabric and design
- Dressy-casual event
- Outdoor activities
Comments about Patagonia Hotline Top (Women's):
I was pleasantly surprised to find how much I love this top! It's versatile - perfect for wearing on a hike but also able to be worn with a skirt for a more dressy look. I combined this top with Patagonia's Kamamla skirt in rhubarb and it looked great!