Hotline Top (Women's) New
Product Number: 28401
Breathe deep in eagle pose and prepare for your tough lock-off sequence in the women's Patagonia Hotline Top. This tank is built from soft and resilient 91% organic cotton/9% spandex knit and has a built-in shelf bra that accommodates optional soft cups. Contrasting 3/8-inch under-bust piping creates a classic Empire waist with subtle side ruching. Simple, comfortable low-profile straps rest on shoulders without binding, and hip length stays put in inversions and doesn't ride up under a harness.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Organic cotton/spandex fabric blend is airy and supportive
- Strappy tank with contrast binding on all colors except black
- Supportive internal shelf bra can accomodate removable cups and has brushed elastic for comfort
- Hip length
Weight: 161 g (5.7 oz)
Material: 6.2-oz 91% organic cotton/9% spandex
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 20923
Review ProductId: 9471
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Fit
- Quality fabric and design
- Dressy-casual event
- Outdoor activities
I was pleasantly surprised to find how much I love this top! It's versatile - perfect for wearing on a hike but also able to be worn with a skirt for a more dressy look. I combined this top with Patagonia's Kamamla skirt in rhubarb and it looked great!