Home Waters Shorts (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 28650
Don't be fooled by Patagonia's Home Waters Shorts' casual style and easy comfort. These are serious fishing shorts that just happen to work as well off the water as on. The lightweight 3.4-oz nylon taslan fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish dries in a flash and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Jeans-style front pockets have mesh drainage and one of the two back pockets closes with a zipper for security. Elasticized waistband with button closure ensures comfort and the gusseted crotch increases mobility when stepping over the gunwale or riverside rock hopping. Home Waters Shorts are three-inches shorter than our Guidewater Shorts.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable, quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with button closure for a comfortable fit
- Jeans-style front pockets with mesh for drainage
- Two back pockets; one with a secure zipper closure
- Gusseted crotch adds mobility
- 7"" inseam
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Fit: Regular fit, 7˝ inseam
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 82175
Review ProductId: 28650