Home Waters Pants (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 28649
On the water or on the road, Patagonia's new Home Waters Pants help you feel right at home wherever you go. The cool comfort and easy-going style might make Home Waters seem like casual trousers, but these are serious fishing pants. The lightweight 3.4-oz nylon taslan fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish dries in a flash and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Jeans-style front pockets have mesh drainage, and one of the two back pockets closes with a zipper for security. An elasticized waistband with a button closure ensures comfort, and the gusseted crotch increases mobility when stepping over the a gunwale or scrambling down steep banks.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable, quick-drying nylon taslan, with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pants have side elasticized waistband with button closure for a comfortable fit
- Jean front pockets with mesh for drainage
- Two back pockets, one with a zipper closure for security
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Fit: Regular fit
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 82170
Review ProductId: 28649