Home Waters Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 28649
On the water or on the road, Patagonia's new Home Waters Pants help you feel right at home wherever you go. The cool comfort and easy-going style might make Home Waters seem like casual trousers, but these are serious fishing pants. The lightweight 3.4-oz nylon taslan fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish dries in a flash and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Jeans-style front pockets have mesh drainage, and one of the two back pockets closes with a zipper for security. An elasticized waistband with a button closure ensures comfort, and the gusseted crotch increases mobility when stepping over the a gunwale or scrambling down steep banks.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable, quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pants have side elasticized waistband with button closure for a comfortable fit
- Jeans-style front pockets with mesh for drainage
- Two back pockets; one with a secure zipper closure
- Gusseted crotch adds mobility
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 82170
Review ProductId: 28649