Highwater PFD Vest (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 20686
The Highwater PFD Vest by Patagonia is an airy, but trim-fitting PFD that doubles as a basic fishing vest (patent 6773318); features a 500-denier Cordura nylon shell, 200-denier nylon oxford lining and 100% polyester mesh on lower back.
The constant boat-angling dilemma: you know you should wear one, but who wants to fish all day in a life vest? Here's the solution: the Highwater Vest is a full-on USCG-approved Type III personal flotation device that's also a trim-fitting, functional fishing vest. Better yet, it's so comfortable and allows such a wide range of motion, you'll forget you're even wearing a PFD. The Highwater features Gaia foam that's lighter than conventional foam and free of CFC-ozone-depleting materials, without sacrificing performance. Deft adjustment points, die-cut/hand-skived foam and an open-mesh back keep the profile slim (and cool and comfortable to wear, even in a high-backed kayak seat or float tube). The low neckline, narrow chest and short waist create large armholes for unimpeded casting. Details: front zipper and four buckles for easy on and off, adjustable shoulder and side straps, two large flapped pockets with piggyback mesh pockets, two D-rings on the front and one on the back.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Cordura® nylon covers Gaia™ PVC-free foam (with no CFC ozone-depleting materials)
- Front zipper and four buckles provide easy on/off and adjustment; three adjustment points on sides and adjustable shoulder straps fine-tune the fit
- Two large flapped pockets (with piggyback stretch mesh pockets)
- Two front D-rings for accessories; one D-ring on back for a net
- Ventilating open-mesh back
- Short waist, low neckline and narrow chest for freedom of movement
- Type III US Coast Guard approved floatation vest
- Made in China.
Weight: 878 g (31 oz)
Material: Shell: 500-denier Cordura nylon. Lining: 200-denier nylon oxford. Lower back: 100% polyester mesh
Fit: Adjustable fit
Vendor ProductId: 82775
Review ProductId: 14313