Hi-Loft Down Sweater (Women's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26914
The Women's Hi-Loft Down Sweater by Patagonia is like a Down Sweater, only warmer: The Hi-Loft is built with a lightweight 100% polyester ripstop shell, and packed with toasty, highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down - ideal as a midlayer or stand-alone layer for those venturing into colder climes and climbs.
The only way to improve the already dialed Down Sweater: add a little extra down. Bigger channels for more fill make the Hi-Loft a warmer big brother to the Down Sweater. The sharp-looking, polyester ripstop shell, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, also blocks the wind and resists tears and abrasion. Finer details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets, an interior zippered security pocket, nylon-bound elastic cuffs and a drawcord hem. Stuff sack included.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge DWR finish; bigger channels with more 800-fill-power premium goose down than the regular down sweater
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zip pocket for storage
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Stuffsack included
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester (shell is recycled) ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
Weight: (14 oz) 397 g
Material: 800-fill goose down,100% recycled poly
Fit: Regular Fit
Technologies: [eFibers, Deluge DWR]
Vendor ProductId: 84835
Review ProductId: 26914