Hemp Overstone Pants (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30173
Designed for our climbing ambassadors, Patagonia's Hemp Overstone Pants have the comfort you want on a roadtrip as well as the burl you need for serious thrashing. The soft fabric combines the against-the-skin softness of hemp with the durability and moisture control of polyester. Motion-oriented features include a gusseted crotch, articulated knees and a relaxed fit for leg and hip mobility. Harness-compatible offset belt loops, 5-pocket-jeans styling with bartack reinforcements, and rear yoke let you flow straight from a Buttermilks session into town. With zip fly and bar-button closure. Inseam length (size 32) is 32".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Hemp/polyester blend has the soft hand of hemp and the durability of polyester
- 5-pocket-jeans styling with bartack reinforcements on pocketing; rear yoke and belt loops
- Bar-button closure and zip fly
- Gusseted crotch, articulated knees and a relaxed fit for increased mobility
- Inseam (size 32) is 32""
- 9.7-oz 77% hemp/23% polyester twill
Material: Hemp/polyester blend
Fit: Inseam (size 32) is 32", Relaxed Fit
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 58270
Review ProductId: 30173