Hemp Overstone Pants (Men's) New
In Stock Product Number: 30173
Designed for our climbing ambassadors, our Hemp Overstone Pants have the comfort you want on a road trip as well as the burl you need for serious thrashing. The soft fabric combines the against-the-skin softness of hemp with the durability and moisture control of polyester. Motion-oriented features include a gusseted crotch, articulated knees and a relaxed fit for leg and hip mobility. Harness-compatible offset belt loops, 5-pocket-jeans styling with bartack reinforcements, and rear yoke let you flow straight from a Buttermilks session into town. With zip fly and bar-button closure. Inseam length is 32".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Comfortable, multifunctional/multiseasonal pant made of a hemp/polyester blend has the soft hand of hemp and the durability of polyester
- More relaxed, movement-oriented fit for comfort and unconstrained movement in any work or play activity
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Two handwarmer pockets and two rear pockets reinforced with self-fabric binding for durability; right coin pocket
- Metal web-button closure with zip fly
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep the pant in place during movement
- Inseams: short, 30"; regular, 32"; long, 34"
- 9.7-oz 77% hemp/23% polyester twill
Weight: 547 g (19.3 oz)
Material: 9.7-oz 77% hemp/23% polyester twill
Fit: This garment has a Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 58271
Review ProductId: 30173