Hawke's Bay Jacket (Men's) New
In Stock Product Number: 37227
A sensible approach to the least sensible season—winter. With a tailored look and a textured finish, the Hawke’s Bay keeps you warm and dry in epicenters of cold, wet weather. Made from an H2No Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, an ultrawarm interior of Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down insulation and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for the best rain gear protection. Details include a removable, insulated hood, stand-up collar to block wind, storm flap and inset knit cuffs, and a drop-tail hem. Seven pockets hold it all: two lined handwarmers, two chest (one secures with a zipper), two flap-closing hip pockets and an internal security pocket that makes a great place to store a phone. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard nylon/polyester two-tone blend shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Hooded jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar; storm flap with snap closure; inset knit cuffs; removable, insulated zippered hood
- Pockets: two lined handwarmers lined with brushed tricot, two chest (right-chest vertical Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight), two flap-closing hip pockets and an internal tricot-lined security pocket
- H2No logo on wind flap
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 65% nylon/35% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
Weight: 1060 g (37.4 oz)
Material: H2No Performance Standard Shell
Fit: This garment has a Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 28591
Review ProductId: 37227