Guidewater Waders - Long (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 24073
The Guidewater Waders (Long) by Patagonia are the ideal balance of weight, durability and breathability. They feature Patagonia's completely redesigned internal suspension system that allows relief without removing jacket or vest. The re-engineered booties eliminates tip instep seam, resulting in a comfortable, sock-like fit; features a 50-denier twill-woven polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary, waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Yesterday it was climbing in and out of a drift boat, today it's a long walk-in, and tomorrow you'll be chasing the surf blitz. Patagonia's tough, versatile Guidewater Waders keep you dry through it all with a perfect balance of weight, breathability and durability. We started by strategically placing varying weights of Patagonia's proprietary waterproof/breathable polyester microfiber fabric package with H2No Hydrostorm barrier according to specific breathability or toughness needs. The result? Max durability and flexibility without resorting to excessive, heavy, sweat-trapping layers. Patagonia's revolutionary, custom-fit merino wool grid-lined neoprene booties, with abrasion-resistant soles, wick perspiration and create guilt-inducing levels of foot comfort. The most advanced version of Patagonia's innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height and - this is critical - quick relief without having to remove your jacket or fight sticky zippers. More features: TPU slide and lock design on front and back of suspenders for comfort and security when wading deep; a quick-release Duraflex Stealth-V buckle to adjust fit; anatomically curved knees; built-in fabric gravel guards with abrasion-resistant scuff zones; gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs; and, to avoid line catch, concealed, stainless steel, locking boot hooks. An inside, zippered main pocket (with key/tool loop) flips out for easy access. Field repair kit included.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polyester microfiber shell features our proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No? Hydrostorm barrier with a Deluge? DWR (durable water repellent) finish The fabric is highly durable and puncture resistant
- Waist-mounted EZ Lock suspenders allow for easy conversion from chest to waist height, and provides quick relief without having to remove jacket or fight hard-to-operate zippers; TPU slide and lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist-high comfort
- Inside zippered main pocket (with internal key/tool loop) flips out for quick access
- Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex? Stealth-V buckle provides smooth function and an easy-to-adjust fit
- Anatomically curved knees
- Built-in, heavyweight reinforcement fabric gravel guards with abrasion resistant scuff zones; gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs; concealed stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure cuff to boot and avoid line catch; inside leg seams are positioned away from wear zones
- Custom fit for left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; 3mm neoprene booties are lined with our patent pending merino wool grid, which provides the same warmth and better breathability than 5mm neoprene; laser cut Hypalon? utility keeper for easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; field repair kit included
- Made in China.
Weight: 1136 g (40.1 oz)
Material: Upper: 3-layer, 5.2-oz 50-denier twill-woven polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lower torso: 3-layer, 7-oz polyester microfiber reinforcement fabric
Fit: Relaxed fit
Vendor ProductId: 82651
Review ProductId: 16079