Out of Stock Product Number: 20393
The Guidewater Duffel (Max) features a floating divider that separates the wet from the dry, and is ideal for transporting waders and gear to or from the water; made of 840-denier nylon double-coat with polyurethane film.
For serious angling expeditions, the Max lives up to its name, hauling maximum gear with grace and efficiency. More importantly, it keeps wet stuff ventilated (preventing the dreaded "stink waders") and away from your dry goods with a coated, floating baffle. Made with tough, 840-denier double polyurethane-coated nylon fabric. High-airflow mesh, coated, water-resistant zippers, rod tube attachment points and an adjustable, padded, split shoulder strap and external zippered mesh pocket combine to create the ultimate angler's duffel. For added security, 4-piece rod tubes also fit easily within the Max.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Separate wet and dry sides with floating, water-resistant divider
- Coated water-resistant zipper eliminates bulk and provides easy access
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Adjustable split-shoulder strap
- External zippered mesh pocket
- Water-resistant side: 840-denier nylon with polyurethane coating. Breathable side: 300-denier polyester (47% recycled) double weave and nylon mesh. Floating divider: 70-denier nylon with polyurethane coating
Weight: 1276 g (2 lb 13 oz)
Material: Water-resistant side: 840-denier nylon double-coat with polyurethane film. Breathable side: 300-denier polyester (47% recycled) double weave and nylon mesh. Floating divider: 70-denier nylon with polyurethane film
Dimensions: 29" x 14" x 10"
Volume: 92 L (5614 cu in) 29" x 14" x 10"
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 49136
Review ProductId: 20393