Guide Pants (Women's)
Product Number: 30275
The women's Patagonia Guide Pants use the best-ever Guide fabric, a Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven blend (nylon/polyester/spandex) with Hardface® Technology that dramatically improves the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish’s resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion, while remaining stretchy and highly breathable. The features are pared to the bare bones for technical climbing: pull-on waist (flat front with drawcord, elastic back), three zippered pockets (two front handwarmers, one rear) and articulated knees. Further detailing includes a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and trim, elasticized cuffs with tie-down grommets for attaching under-heel cords.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is highly breathable, durable, and wind- and water-resistant
- Pull-on, partially elasticized waist band with internal drawcord adjustment
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two handwarmers have zippers with a DWR finish
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Alpine boot-compatible, tapered cuffs with metal eyelets for tie-down loops
Material: Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven
Technologies: [Polartec� Power Shield�]
Polartec� Power Shield�
Vendor ProductId: 83491
Review ProductId: 30275