Great Divider II
Product Number: 32248
Flats skiffs, bay boats, drift boats and canoes. They all share two essential truths: Space is limited and gear gets wet. Hence, the Great Divider II. Patagonia's award-winning soft-sided gear chest efficiently organizes and protects everything an angler needs. Made from 840-denier, double-polyurethane-coated nylon, this bag has molded top and bottom pans for waterproof protection (up to the zipper) and deck grip - even in standing water. Welded seams eliminate leakage. Shock-absorbing high-density foam gives this fishing bag shape and structure. Inside, foam dividers can be arranged in any configuration to store gear, reels, flies and camera equipment. The new, single-sided TPU transparent floating panel won’t discolor with age or show scratches. Removable, see-through end pockets help organize small items. The redesigned top closure opens and closes easier with a highly water-resistant zipper with and T-grip. We’ve also added grab handles for increased convenience. The single, adjustable split shoulder strap is detachable and the insides can be removed so the bag can be packed flat within luggage for streamlined storage, then easily assembled when you reach your destination.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Exterior is made of a durable, waterproof PU-coated nylon fabric
- Main compartment is made of a pliable and resilient high-density foam that gives bag shape and protects contents
- Transparent floating interior panel (on the inside lid) has zippered pockets on both sides; foam dividers (with hook-and-loop attachments) can be arranged in any configuration
- Two interior zippered end pockets are transparent and removable
- Strap attachments and seams are welded to eliminate leakage; highly water-resistant zipper with T-grip
- Adjustable and removable, padded shoulder strap; two grab handles
- 840-denier 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 3719 g (8 lbs 1.6 oz)
Material: Nylon with a polyurethane coating
Dimensions: 17" x 11.5" x 8.5"
Vendor ProductId: 48252
Review ProductId: 32248