Out of Stock Product Number: 30202
The Patagonia's Gnarwall has staying power all day, everyday, whether you’re chopping firewood or straightlining a run through Gad Valley. It’s soft and comfortable, with a taller crown that slips down over your ears and forehead when you want to slip away incognito. The nylon and chlorine-free merino wool blend stays warm even in saturated weather; the exterior has a unique A/B yarn-twist design for texture. One size.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft and comfortable nylon/chlorine-free merino wool blend
- Increased depth for more coverage over forehead and ears
- Unique A/B yarn-twist design
- 55% nylon/45% chlorine-free merino wool
Material: 55% nylon/45% chlorine-free merino wool
Vendor ProductId: 29190
Review ProductId: 30202