Down Jacket (Girl's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30311
The girl's Patagonia Down Jacket unites luxurious warmth with a feminine look to crank up the body heat on the coldest days. The jacket’s windproof, lightweight, 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop fabric has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and snow. Compressible, high-loft, 600-fill-power premium European goose down insulates and protects against freezing temperatures. Asymmetric quilt lines keep the down from shifting and add an aesthetic appeal. The finer points include a skin-friendly lining on the collar, internal cuffs with spandex binding, zippered handwarmers with reflective webbing pulls, an adjustable drawcord at the hem, and a hand-me-down ID label.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Windproof and lightweight recycled polyester shell; soft plain-weave polyester liner; all with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Compressible and lightweight high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Varied quilting pattern keeps goose down in place, adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit
- Full-zip through stand-up collar lined with brushed polyester jersey; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve has internal gaiter and spandex binding at cuff to seal out cold
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Print: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
Weight: (21.6 oz) 612g
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 68265
Review ProductId: 14172