Gi III Zip-Off Pants (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 28504
These infinitely versatile zip-off pants let you regulate your temperature in changing weather, save weight in your pack with one pant that does it all and use a zipped-off leg to conveniently carry beers to the swimming hole. Lightweight and quick-drying, they feature a wear-resistant 100% nylon taslan fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and life-of-the-garment 50+ UPF sun protection. Details include a gusseted crotch for mobility, color-coded zippers to make short-to-pant conversions faster, ankle zips for easy-off over boots, an elasticized waist with built-in adjustable belt for comfort and two mesh draining pockets in front, one on the right thigh and one in back to hold your gear. Pants inseam (size M) is 32"; shorts, 8".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off; ankle zips allow legs to be removed over boots
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in and right thigh drop-in with internal key loop (both with polyester mesh for drainage)
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- Pants inseam (size M): 32"; shorts, 8"
Weight: 346 g (12.2 oz)
Material: 100% nylon taslan, with a DWR
Fit: Regular fit, Regular rise
Season: S14 S15
Vendor ProductId: 55047
Review ProductId: 28504