Gi III Water Shorts - 9" (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 28529
The men's Patagonia Gi III Water Shorts - 9" Inseam go best with the songs of canyon wrens, the paths of carved sandstone and the turbulence of Crystal Rapid. They dry quickly, resist hard wear, provide 50+ UPF sun protection and feel light on the skin, thanks to their 100% nylon taslan fabric that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The gusseted crotch allows plenty of movement; an elasticized waist with a built-in adjustable webbing belt holds everything in place. A supple polyester mesh liner and three mesh-lined pockets feel soft and forgiving. Inseam is 9".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of durable and quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+UPF sun protection
- Pull-on shorts with elasticized waistband and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle; quick-drying mesh liner
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in; right thigh with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- 9" inseam
Weight: 238 g (8.4 oz)
Material: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Liner: 100% polyester mesh
Vendor ProductId: 57445
Review ProductId: 28529
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High Quality
- Washes Well
- Casual Wear
Comments about Patagonia Gi III Water Shorts - 9" Inseam (Men's):
Great shorts, thanks!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: