Gi III Water Shorts - 7" (Men's)
Product Number: 28528
The men's Patagonia Gi III Water Shorts - 7" Inseam go best with the songs of canyon wrens, the paths of carved sandstone and the turbulence of Crystal Rapid. They dry quickly, resist hard wear, provide 50+ UPF sun protection and feel light on the skin, thanks to their 100% nylon taslan fabric that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The gusseted crotch allows plenty of movement; an elasticized waist with a built-in adjustable webbing belt holds everything in place. A supple polyester mesh liner and three mesh-lined pockets have a soft and forgiving feel. Inseam is 7".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a durable and quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on shorts with elasticized waistband and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle; quick-drying mesh liner
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in; right thigh with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- 7˝ inseam
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Liner: 100% polyester mesh
Weight: 221 g (7.8 oz)
Material: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Liner: 100% polyester mesh
Vendor ProductId: 57440
Review ProductId: 28528