Gi III Pants - Short (Men's)
Product Number: 28501
The men's Patagonia Gi III Pants - 30" Inseam is Several decades ago, Patagonia's designers started making the do-all Gi Pants. Since then they've become a staple for trekking, backpacking, river running and serious lounging. This year's version has a new fabric, made from a lightweight yet tough 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It provides 50+ UPF sun protection, dries fast and feels light against the skin. A gusseted crotch allows the full range of leg mobility, and a low-profile, buckle-closure elastic waist (that fits under a harness) ensures your pants stay hitched. Mesh draining pockets include two in front, a rear drop-in and one on the right thigh. Inseam is 30".
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a durable, quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: Right-rear drop-in; right-thigh drop-in with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- 30" inseam
Weight: 246 g (8.7 oz)
Material: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Vendor ProductId: 55020
Review ProductId: 28501