Product Number: 24046
The Freewheeler by Patagonia is a multifunctional wheeled gear bag, designed for travel and made of recycled fabric.
Think of this wheeled bag as an escape waiting to happen. The sturdy Freewheeler accommodates a week's worth of clothes in one compartment and boots or dirty gear in another: The two are separated by a floating baffle. The zippered, easy-access end compartment and the internal mesh toiletry pocket fight the forces of chaos to keep you organized. A light-colored lining makes it easy to see what you have stashed inside. Structurally impact-resistant skidplates and the tough-as-nails molded bottom pan stand up to brutal treatment, while smooth-rolling 80-mm wheels steered by a 2-position retractable handle get you where you're going with ease. With haul handles at both ends, external compression straps to cinch the load and/or attach bulky items, and batten supports on the sides that keep the bag standing upright (but collapse for easy storage). Made of a tough 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with a molded foam and 1,200-denier recycled polyester base.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Main compartment holds a week’s worth of clothes; fully lined lower compartment separates boots and gear from clothing; floating baffle allows the load to expand into either compartment; zippered end compartment for easy-access items; interior mesh pocket for toiletries
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find
- Molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents; impact-resistant skidplates
- Two-position retractable handle makes steering easy; haul handles at either end; external compression straps; stowable business card holder
- Batten supports on sides keep bag standing and collapse for easy storage
- Smooth-rolling 80mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
Weight: (9 lbs 12 oz) 4423 g
Volume: 66 L / 4027 cu in
Vendor ProductId: 48613
Review ProductId: 13955