Fitz Roy Down Hoody (Women's)
Product Number: 22672
The Women's Fitz Roy Down Hoody by Patagonia is warm, windproof and lightweight, with a great fit: a classic in the making. Patagonia's Fitz Roy, new for women, features a baffled construction to promote optimal lofting of the 800-fill-power down, while its lightweight, durable polyester ripstop shell is 100% recycled and has a moisture-shedding Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The jacket's close fit traps heat, and the low-bulk draft tube protects the front zipper from backcountry winds. The 3-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a fleece-lined chin flap, and snugs close to the head and face for toasty warmth until the stove gets stokin' in the yurt. Pocketing: two microfleece-lined zippered handwarmers, one exterior chest, one interior zippered security, one drop-in mesh. Drawcord hem.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Baffled construction promotes optimal loft and compressibility
- Durable and lightweight, windproof recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) for wet-weather protection
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Center front zipper has low-bulk draft tube to prevent wind chill; fleece-lined chin flap for interior comfort
- Pockets: two microfleece-lined zippered handwarmers, one exterior chest, one interior zippered security, one interior mesh drop-in
- Dual-adjust drawcord hems seals out drafts and keeps warm air where you need it
Weight: (14.6 oz) 414 g
Material: 800-fill goose down,100% recycled poly
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 84590
Review ProductId: 22672