First Sun Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 24162
Providing 40-UPF protection, the men's Patagonia First Sun Jacket offers airy skin-saving coverage to keep you from burning when you’re spending long hours in the atolls. Made from a lightweight all-recycled polyester/nylon blend, it protects from the sun and keeps the wind at bay when you’re casting lines or catching a panga ride across the lagoon. With roomy pockets, drawcord hem and a longer, trimmer body for more coverage and contemporary style.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of an all-recycled polyester/nylon blend with 40-UPF sun protection
- Full-zip hooded jacket with zipper garage
- Hood has casual fit and a self-fabric drawcord
- Zippered pockets: two mesh-lined handwarmers with zipper garages
- Longer length adds coverage and more style
Weight: 235 g (8.3 oz)
Material: All-recycled polyester, nylon
Fit: Regular fit
Technologies: [40-UPF sun protection]
40-UPF sun protection
Vendor ProductId: 28181
Review ProductId: 24162