Felted Jacket (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30151
The men's Patagonia Felted Jacket is a vigorous resister of cold, an advocate for clean, alternative design and made of recycled materials. The 6.9-oz 60% all-recycled wool/30% polyester/10% nylon fabric wears nails-tough but is brushed to a soft, heathered texture. Interior quilt construction keeps the high-loft, high-warmth 100-g Thermogreen� 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation from shifting during transit and cleaning; taffeta-lined sleeves slide smoothly over skin and under layers. With an antique nickel full-zip front, snapped external wind flap, stand-up collar and tabbed, adjustable snap cuffs. Pockets: welted handwarmers lined with brushed polyester jersey; left-chest patch style with antique-nickel zipper. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Brushed recycled wool blend features heathered yarns; jacket body has warm recycled polyester insulation and an easy-glide polyester lining
- Full-zip jacket with antique nickel zippers, external wind flap with snap, stand-up collar and adjustable snap cuffs
- Pockets: welted handwarmers lined with brushed polyester jersey; left-chest patch pocket with antique-nickel zipper
- Quilted interior keeps Thermogreen insulation in place; taffeta-lined sleeves for easy on/off
- Hip length
- 6.9-oz 60% all-recycled wool/30% polyester/10% nylon. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: (body) 100-g and (sleeves) 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Material: Recycled wool
Fit: Hip length, Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 27450
Review ProductId: 30151