Expedition Weight Merino Hiking Mid Socks
Product Number: 26764
The Expedition Weight Merino Hiking Mid Socks by Patagonia are ready for hiking, mountaineering and winter fly-fishing socks cushioned throughout for cold conditions and rugged terrain.
These extra-warm socks feature a terry-loop construction throughout the interior and a toasty blend of merino wool and nylon to keep feet warm in flash-freeze temperatures. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside mountaineering boots, and the tall rib-knit shaft holds the socks in place without binding or sloughing. Wickedly durable, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Over-the-calf height protects your lower legs from big boots.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/polyester/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- The most cushioning available for extreme comfort and warmth
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- 72% merino wool/23% nylon/4% polyester/1% spandex
Material: 72% merino wool, 23% nylon,4% polyester
Fit: Over-the-calf height
Vendor ProductId: 50130
Review ProductId: 26764