Exosphere Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 30185
The men's Patagonia Exosphere Jacket should be the first thing you pack for your next alpine adventure. In the St. Elias Range, immense vertical relief and prodigious snowfall blends the lines between mountaineering and skiing – and for those who love such gray areas, we present Patagonia's premier H2No® Performance Standard hard-shell jacket. The Exosphere provides durable 3-layer waterproof/breathable protection, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, for extended use in big alpine arenas. Its feature set includes coated watertight pit zips; a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; two horizontal chest pockets (with pressed pleats for increased storage), two handwarmer pockets that sit above the harness line and one internal storage pocket (all pockets close with zippers). A trim, minimal storm flap protects the center-front zip, and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in warmth.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard shell is built with 3-layer waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish to repel moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- Watertight, coated pit zips
- Pockets: two top-entry chest pockets with pressed pleats that expand for storage; two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmers; one internal watertight pocket; all with zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
Weight: (21.7 oz) 615 g
Material: 3L H2No� Performance Standard
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 84380
Review ProductId: 30185