El Ray Shirt (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 24158
Park the rig about eight hours south of the border, gather mussels when the food supply runs low, and wait for the year's first south. For enduring the downtime without frying, Patagonia made the Men's El Ray Shirt. The El Ray provides breathable, quick-drying, wrinkle-resistant comfort with the benefits of 40-UPF sun protection and a fabric blend of nylon and all-recycled polyester. Classic styling details include two snap-down chest pockets and a snap front placket. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Easy-care, all-recycled polyester/nylon blend with reinforcing contrast bartacks
- Quick-drying, wrinkle-resistant shirt with ring-snapped placket
- Flapped chest pockets secure with ring snaps
- Provides 40-UPF sun protection
- Shirttail hem
- Made in China.
Weight: 158 g (5.6 oz)
Material: 2.5-oz 57% all-recycled polyester/43% nylon, with 40-UPF sun protection
Vendor ProductId: 54000
Review ProductId: 20441