Dynamite Duo Jacket (Kid's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 26866
The Kid's Patagonia reversible Dynamite Duo Jacket has wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester on one side, deep-pile fleece on the other and warm Thermogreen insulation in-between.
A super hero in the battle against unstable weather, the fully insulated Dynamite Duo Jacket reverses from colorful stripes to solids. The weatherproof striped side features a durable 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off wind and rain. The super toasty interior is made of 100% polyester double-faced fleece for softness next to the skin. Reverse them for styling options or for layering ease. No matter the side you choose, 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulates from in-between. Details include: quilted-through construction to reduce bulk, an insulated hood, a zipper garage to protect the chin and handwarmer pockets on both fabric sides.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Wind-resistant quilted shell side is treated with a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and reverses to a soft plush fleece side that's insulated with warm 100-g Thermogreen insulation
- Quilting through all layers reduces bulk
- Zipper garage prevents chin chafe; two handwarmer pockets on both shell and fleece side of jacket
- Reflective pull on center-front zipper
Weight: (17.1 oz) 485 g
Material: Deluge DWR, 100-g Thermogreen insulation
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 64200
Review ProductId: 26866