In Stock Product Number: 39308
Airy, crushable-yet-resilient, and back by popular demand: The Duckbill Cap pairs an open tricot mesh and Supplex nylon (now using updated Baggies fabric) for the reflective coverage of a running hat with the heat-dumping functionality of a visor. The short foam brim shades your eyes without blinding you to overhead branches and bounces back to its shape after being folded in the pocket of your Strider Pro shorts. A Coolmax headband wicks moisture and a slim rear buckle adjusts the fit.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- The brim and front are made of updated Baggies fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- Coolmax headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
Weight: 46 g (1.6 oz)
Material: Crown and brim: 4.2-oz 100% Supplex nylon. Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Headband: Coolmax fabric
Fit: Adjustable fit
Season: S15 F15
Vendor ProductId: 28816
Review ProductId: 39308