Down With It Vest (Women's)
Product Number: 22221
The Women's Down With It Vest by Patagonia is made with an all-recycled polyester shell and 600-fill-power premium European goose-down insulation, and comes with a removable hood.
After a frigid North Coast session, re-warm your core in the Down With It Vest. The all-recycled polyester shell is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable waterproof repellent) finish to shed moisture; 600-fill-power premium goose-down insulation provides serious warmth. The removable hood is lined with luscious deep-pile fleece and adjusts with two drawcords. Diagonal chevron quilting lends a contoured fit; non-quilted side panels provide a sleek silhouette. A 2-way front zipper provides venting options. Pockets: zippered on-seam handwarmers and an internal zippered security.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Adjustable, removable hood lined with high-pile fleece
- 2-way front zipper
- Zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Diagonal chevron quilting for contoured fit; side panels are not quilted for a sleek silhouette
- Hip length
Weight: (25 oz) 709 g
Material: 100% recycled polyester, 600-fill down
Fit: Hip length, Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 28395
Review ProductId: 22221