Down With It Jacket (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 37387
Bundled up in the Down With It Jacket, Bozeman winters are so much more doable. This seriously warm jacket is hip length, has a removable hood and is insulated with 600-fill-power duck down. The recycled polyester shell is quilted with classic blocking that tapers and slims at the sides. Handwarmer front pockets secure with a low-profile zipper. So grab a flask and enjoy the greatest holiday tradition downtown, the annual Christmas Stroll. With Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed).
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- All-recycled polyester shell insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Rectangular quilting features narrower quilt lines on the side panels for a sleek silhouette
- Full-length zipper with wind flap
- On-seam zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Hip length
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
Weight: 737 g (26 oz)
Material: 600-fill-power duck down
Fit: This garment has a Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 28491
Review ProductId: 37387
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Everyday Winter Use
Comments about Patagonia Down With It Jacket (Women's):
Was looking for a stylish warm coat. This was my first Patagonia purchase and I am loving it! So light weight and warm. I am 5'10" with a lean build. This coat fits perfectly (ordered a size Large)...longer than most coats and not at all boxy looking.
- Was this a gift?: