Kids' Down Sweater Vest
Product Number: 26875
The Kid's Down Sweater Vest by Patagonia is ultralight and comfortable. The Kids' Down Sweater Vest is made of a wind- and water-resistant polyester ripstop fabric and insulated with 600-fill-power goose down.
The Down Sweater Vest provides reliable core warmth that's so light and comfortable, kids will forget it's even on. The shell - super durable 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop - and the 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave lining both have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Compressible and resilient 600-fill-power premium European goose-down insulation provides unrelenting warmth. Vest details: full-length zipper with zipper garage and wind flap, reflective zipper pulls on handwarmer pockets, internal zippered drop-in pocket, comfortable quilted-through construction, internal drawcord at the hem and a hand-me-down ID label inside.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Water-resistant shell fabric is lightweight, windproof, has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is lightweight and compressible
- Full-length zipper has a zipper garage and wind flap; internal zippered drop-in pocket; reflective zipper pulls on handwarmer pockets
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Comfy quilt-through construction
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
Weight: (11.4 oz) 323 g
Material: Deluge DWR finish
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 68220
Review ProductId: 26875