Down Parka (Boy's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 26884
The ultimate in warmth: Patagonia's Boys' Down Parka, made from a highly water-resistant and windproof 100% recycled polyester shell fabric, features high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down insulation for cold conditions.
An Arctic blast has the truck frozen in place, but your kid is running fine in Patagonia's ultrawarm Down Parka. The parka's windproof shell is made of a tough 100% recycled polyester that's treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It's insulated with premium 600-fill-power goose down, which provides exceptional warmth even on the coldest days. Other details include: a warm, close-fitting hood, a 2-way full-length zipper, internal elastic cuffs, two handwarmers and one chest pocket with reflective zipper pulls, and an adjustable internal drawcord at the hem. With a below the hip length for greater coverage, and a hand-me-down ID label inside.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Recycled polyester shell is ultralight and windproof and treated with a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- High-loft 600-fill power premium European goose down provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio; body has diagonal quilting; hood and sleeves have horizontal quilting
- High collar with zipper garage gives hood a protective fit; internal elastic cuffs with gaiter-like feature protect against the elements
- Zippered handwarmers and chest pocket have reflective zipper pulls
- Below hip length for greater warmth coverage; 2-way full-length zipper
- Adjustable internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
Weight: (10.7 oz) 303 g
Material: Deluge DWR finish
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 68575
Review ProductId: 26884