Boys' Down Jacket (Youth)
In Stock Product Number: 37452
In this toasty, insulated jacket, there’s no such thing as bad weather—especially when you’re all day at the halfpipe. The Boys’ Down Jacket uses featherweight Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down that warms the coldest morning. It's protected by a rough-and-tumble, 2-oz 100% polyester plain-weave shell fabric and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds everything from mist to a steady rain., There’s a contrast color on the yoke (a slight nod to our Snap-T styles), a full-length zipper, an internal wind flap and handwarmer pockets with webbing zipper pulls. Soft fleece neck lining, chin-saving zipper garage, spandex binding at the cuffs, drawcord at the waist and a hand-me-down ID label.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Windproof polyester plain-weave shell treated a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-zip through stand-up collar lined with brushed polyester jersey; internal wind flap; external snap flap on yoke
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding at cuff keeps cold out; internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Body, contrast and yoke: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
Weight: 467 g (16.5 oz)
Material: Polyester, 600-fill-power duck down
Fit: This garment has a Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 68261
Review ProductId: 37452