Doubledown Parka (Men's)
Product Number: 26683
The Men's Doubledown Parka by Patagonia is a burly coat borrows technical features from Patagonia's alpine parkas, but has a style suited for a cold weather commute. It's made of a 2-layer, recycled polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, a 100% polyester lining and 600-fill-power premium European goose down insulation.
Informed by Patagonia's experience making alpine clothes, but styled for your wind-chilled city commute, this burly coat features a 2-layer 100% polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier for serious storm protection and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel rain. Inside, a sublime layer of 600-fill-power premium European goose down keeps you toasty and feels ultrasoft. The insulated hood cinches down with drawcords; hook-and-loop closing cuffs and an elasticized, drawcord hem seal out penetrating wind. Details: two-way zip, an insulated internal wind flap, stand-up collar, chin guard, two chest pockets (one internally-routes your earbuds) and two lined handwarmer pockets.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 2-layer recycled polyester shell with DWR finish and insulated with 600-fill power premium European goose down
- Hooded jacket with a 2-way zip, stand-up collar, chin guard, insulated internal wind flap and wide horizontal quilting
- Zippered left-chest pocket with zipper garage and padded stretch-mesh electronics pocket that allows internal routing of earphones
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers with zipper garages are lined with micro-polyester brushed jersey
- Self-fabric cuff with hook-and-loop closures
- Hood drawcord adjusts internally; elasticized drawcord hem
- Lower hip length
Weight: (40.9 oz) 1159 g
Material: 600-fill premium European goose down
Fit: Lower hip length, Regular fit
Technologies: [eFibers, H2No, Deluge� DWR]
Vendor ProductId: 28325
Review ProductId: 26683