Product Number: 32260
Alpine climbing is cold, and cold can drain your will and suck your soul. And that is why Patagonia made the DAS Pants: For summit pushes, extended cold-weather belay sessions and shiver bivies, these insulated pants boost morale with warm-when-wet 100-g PrimaLoft One insulation wrapped in a lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell (with Deluge DWR finish) that is durable, highly water-resistant and windproof. The sculpted fit maximizes warmth (though still sized as an over-pant), fully separating two-way side zips (with insulated wind flaps) allow easy on/off while wearing crampons and a harness, and the elasticized waist has Velcro tab adjustments atop the side zips. The two-way zippered fly has a snap closure, and the gripper-elastic cuffs accommodate an alpine boot and have snap-tabs to seal-in heat. Stuffsack included.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell is durable, highly water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly compressible, water-resistent 100-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides maximum warmth for its weight
- Pants have elasticized waist with velcro tab adjustments at side zips, and separating two-way zip fly with snap closure
- Full-length, separating two-way side zips with insulated wind flaps for easy on and off
- Elasticized mini-gaiter cuffs with snap tab closures lock in heat and accomodate an alpine boot
Weight: 433 g (15.3 oz)
Material: Nylon PU-coated ripstop W/ DWR finish
Fit: Regular fit
Technologies: [100-g PrimaLoft ONE 100% polyester]
100-g PrimaLoft ONE 100% polyester
Vendor ProductId: 84160
Review ProductId: 32260