Critical Mass Pack
In Stock Product Number: 37289
The Critical Mass Pack from Patagonia is a bicycle courier day pack that carries the heavy, the awkwardly shaped and the diverse.
With a slight trapezoidal shape and a streamlined design, it keeps the loads of a two-wheeled commuting life close to your back to preserve your dynamic mobility. The main compartment accommodates lunch, books and extra clothes. A padded sleeve, raised above the bottom of the backpack, holds and protects a 17-inch laptop. Interior pockets include a drop-in for a wallet and gym pass, a mesh pocket to hold your keys, a padded electronics pocket for your phone, and three slots for pens. Two exterior mesh pockets hold water bottles and lash points secure a U-lock and/or bike light. The reflective panel in the middle of the pack keeps you visible for dawn and dusk treks. Other features include a molded back panel to keep you cool, shoulder straps with mesh padding to move moisture and a removable, padded waistband. Made of 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a slick 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester lining. Both have a polyurethane coating.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Main compartment is covered by a flap and equipped with one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket and three slots for pens
- Interior padded sleeve raised off the ground cradles most 17˝ laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
- Front has reflective panel and lash point that attaches to a bike light (light not included)
- Side-mounted water-bottle pocket
- Breathable, moisture-moving 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool; with top-side carrying handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating
Material: 600-denier recycled polyester
Vendor ProductId: 48220
Review ProductId: 37289