Classic Retro-X Cardigan (Men's)
Product Number: 30116
Hold onto your heat with the men's Patagonia Retro-X Cardigan. It has a thick 100% polyester half-inch-pile face (75% recycled on solids; 70% recycled on prints) with a soft, supple and irresistibly fuzzy feel. A windproof yet breathable nylon barrier inside stops headstrong conditions; the moisture-wicking, brushed-mesh lining glides over layers. A stand-up collar and full-length zipper with internal wind flap help block gusts. With Y-joint™ sleeves for mobility, a vertical zippered chest pocket, zippered handwarmer pockets and spandex binding at the hem, cuffs and neck for skin comfort. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft ½˝ -pile polyester fleece lined with nylon provides windproof protection
- Stand-up collar and full-length zipper with internal wind flap
- Zippered pockets: chest and two handwarmers
- Spandex binding on the collar, front zip, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 11-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (solids: 75% recycled; prints: 70% recycled) 1¿2¿-pile. Lining: 2-oz 100% nylon. Trim: 100% Supplex nylon
Weight: (27.7 oz) 785 g
Material: Recycled-polyester fleece
Fit: Hip length, Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 23060
Review ProductId: 30116
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Famousbuy On Sale
- Like All Patagonia Stuff
- Unless You Are Rich And F
useful under a shell for skiing,cold weather use.
This is hands down the best fleece jacket I've ever owned. It's so good in fact that I rarely have to wear anything else anymore and my other nice jackets are collecting dust in the closet. No other fleece I've worn compares to the warmth of this fleece and the fact that it is windproof puts this jacket in a league of its own. Only in the nastiest, wettest conditions do I have to pull out my Marmot waterproof/down jacket. My old North Face fleece is officially retired for good.