Cedars Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 32019
The hunt for springtime wind swell doesn’t guarantee swell but it does guarantee wind. The men's Patagonia Cedars Jacket – a lightweight, supremely layerable fleece jacket – keeps the wind from finding you. Body and contrast blocking are made of soft-wearing and durable 5.9-oz 100% polyester cross-dye fleece, while internal wind flap, shoulder patching and handwarmer pockets are made of 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellant) finish to keep moisture and friction-wear at bay. With a full-zip front, neck-shielding double fabric stand up collar and flat seams for less bulk and smooth layerability. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of soft, brushed polyester fleece with a heathered face
- Yoke, internal wind flap and handwarmer pockets have durable stretch-woven contrast fabric
- Double-fabric stand-up collar
- Full-length zip with wind flap and zipper garage
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and chest pocket with zipper garage
- Flat seams for less bulk
- Hip length
Weight: 459 g (16.2 oz)
Material: Polyester cross-dye fleece,nylon,spandex
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 25795
Review ProductId: 32019