Cedars Hoody (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 32020
A stellar choice for transitional weather, the men's Patagonia Cedars Hoody takes the chill out of April dawn patrols but also slides comfortably beneath a shell should things turn serious. Lightweight and durable, the fleece hoody’s body and contrast blocking are made of soft-wearing 5.9-oz 100% soft polyester cross-dye fleece, while internal wind flap, shoulder patching and handwarmer pockets are made of 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellant) finish to keep moisture and friction-wear at bay. With a full-zip front, protective, three-panel hood and flat seams for less bulk and smooth layerability. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of soft, brushed polyester fleece with a heathered face
- Yoke, internal wind flap and handwarmer pockets have durable stretch-woven contrast fabric
- 3-panel hood with zip-through collar provides a relaxed, yet protective fit
- Full-length zip with wind flap and zipper garage
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and chest pocket with zipper garage
- Flat seams for less bulk
- Hip length
Weight: 476 g (16.8 oz)
Material: Polyester, nylon, Spandex, DWR finish
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 25805
Review ProductId: 32020