Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Full-Zip Hoody (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 24398
The Women's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Full-Zip Hoody by Patagonia looks sleek; feels sweet. This soft, stretchy, compressible hoody provides unsurpassed warmth for alpine walls or city canyons. It's made with Patagonia's new Capilene 4 Expedition Weight fabric which has the highest thermal performance in the Capilene family. Warmer than the Capilene 4 of season's past, it also breathes better and dries faster. A smooth jersey face glides beneath layers and the brushed fleece interior retains warmth, wicks perspiration, and feels soft against the skin. With thumb loops, offset shoulder and sleeve seams for a smooth ride under pack straps, zippered handwarmer pockets and a slim, 3-panel technical hood. Made with 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Great stretch, breathability and compressibility
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Slim technical hood
- Full-zip is backed by kissing welts, which offer low bulk comfort next to skin
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shoulder yoke, underarm and sleeve seams offset for comfort beneath layers; engineered thumb loops
- Made in Costa Rica.
Weight: 292 g (10.3 oz)
Material: Solids: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex. Heathers: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (52% recycled)/6% spandex. Both have Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 43640
Review ProductId: 22338