Capilene 4 Pro Boot Bottoms (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 41559
We make these game-changing bottoms for your pursuit of the deep. Designed specifically for snow sports, the new Capilene 4 Pro Bottoms are our warmest and most breathable baselayer bottoms. Combining two exceptional technical fabrics to create hybrid warmth zones, the thighs and waist are made of Capilene 4 (3.8-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric) for superior warmth, breathability and moisture management, while knees, hips and seat use R1 fleece panels (6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry fabric) for additional warmth. Soft, stretchy and compressible, this piece features a smooth face that glides beneath layers, a brushed-fleece interior that’s soft next to skin and Polygiene permanent odor control. Other details include a gusseted crotch for mobility, a functional fly and an upper-calf length for a low-bulk fit with ski and snowboard boots. Fabrics are bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Capilene 4 fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance, and Polartec R1 fleece provides additional warmth around the seat and knees
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed inside for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Length is slightly below knee to avoid bulk inside ski or snowboard boots
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Legs, waist: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric (Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; Heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex), with Polygiene permanent odor control. Knees, seat: 6.8-oz (231-g) Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Fabric is bluesign approved.
Weight: 170 g (6 oz)
Material: Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency fabric
Fit: This garment has a Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 43740
Review ProductId: 41559