Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip-Neck (Women's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 24399
High peaks mean low temperatures. Stay dry and comfortable in your pursuit of alpine highs in this lightweight, compressible zip-neck. Capilene 4 is the warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family. It has a soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth knit face that glides beneath layers. Its open-grid brushed fleece interior warms your core, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against your skin. Details include raglan sleeves for complete shoulder and arm mobility, hidden thumb loops to ensure wrist coverage and an elongated front zipper for efficient venting. The drop-tail hem stays put under a harness. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Raglan sleeves minimize chafe, maximize movement; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 167 g (5.9 oz)
Material: Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency fabric
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 43661
Review ProductId: 30229