Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip-Neck (Women's)
Product Number: 22334
The Women's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip-Neck is Patagonia's warmest synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cold conditions.
Weather deteriorating fast and the pitch ahead looking dubious? At least you can take solace in the warmth of this zip-neck. Soft, stretchy and compressible, Patagonia's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight baselayers are the warmest in the Capilene family. They have a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers, and a brushed fleece interior that retains warmth, wicks perspiration and feels soft against the skin. Features include a deep zipper, a snug-fitting collar, offset shoulder seams and yoke, a zipper garage and a draft flap to help block cold. Made of 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Great stretch, breathability and compressibility
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by draft flap and zipper garage
- Set-in sleeve seams won't chafe beneath straps
- Engineered thumb loops; drop-tail hem
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Weight: 218 g (7.7 oz)
Material: Solids: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex. Heathers: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (52% recycled)/6% spandex. Both have Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 43476
Review ProductId: 22334