Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip-Neck (Men's)
Product Number: 22333
When a foot-wide ledge becomes your bed for the night, this compressible zip-neck helps turn up the heat. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family, Capilene 4 keeps you dry and comfortable in cool-to-cold conditions and through long nights. It has a soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth face that glides beneath layers. Its open-grid brushed fleece interior warms your core, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against your skin. Details include articulated, offset-seamed sleeves for complete shoulder mobility, hidden thumb loops to ensure wrist coverage and an elongated zipper for efficient venting. The drop-tail hem stays put under a harness. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Long center front zipper vents body heat
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Articulated raglan sleeves minimize chafe, maximize movement
- 3.8-oz (108-g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency� fabric (solids: 92% all-recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex); with Polygiene permanent odor control
Material: Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency fabric
Fit: Cut long enough to tuck in
Vendor ProductId: 43656
Review ProductId: 30132