Capilene 4 Expedition Weight 1/4-Zip Hoody (Women's)
Product Number: 37382
Slip inside this technical hoody when you need to fend off the freezing temps of the backcountry. Capilene 4 is the warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family, perfect to support your pursuit of powder. It has a soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth knit face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and rest smoothly against your skin. Hidden thumb loops ensure wrist coverage when you’re climbing and an anatomically shaped hood with a tall collar blocks the wind and increases coverage and warmth. An elongated front zipper quickly vents heat, raglan shoulder seams allow chafe-free movement, a chest pocket stows your energy bar and a drop-tail hem stays put under a harness. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency™ fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency™ fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for coverage and warmth
- Long center front zipper vents body heat
- Zippered left chest pocket for secure storage
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
Material: Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency fabric
Vendor ProductId: 43671
Review ProductId: 37382