Capilene 4 Expedition Weight One Piece Suit (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 37222
After numerous requests from our ambassadors, we designed this one-piece suit for ice climbers, alpinists and skiers who pull on their baselayers and don’t take them off until the action ends. The one-piece design eliminates the extra seams and potential cold spots of a traditional top and bottom layering system. Made from the warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family, this suit has a soft, stretchy feel and a smooth face that glides beneath layers. The brushed fleece interior insulates, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against your skin. Details include a high collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping to hold in heat, a long center-front zipper, thumb loops to keep sleeves in place, a fully functional fly and a side-zip drop-bottom. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for coverage and warmth
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Fully functional fly and side-zip drop-bottom
- 3.8-oz (108-g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency� fabric (solids: 92% all-recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex); with Polygiene permanent odor control
Material: Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency fabric
Vendor ProductId: 43700
Review ProductId: 37222