Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Full-Zip (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 24142
The Men's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Full-Zip is Patagonia's warmest synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cold conditions.
In the Cordillera Huayhuash, every dicey pitch leads to a bone-chilling, shadowy belay. In this freeze-then-thaw environment, Patagonia's full-zip top keeps your core temperature constant by dispersing moisture when you're moving and trapping body heat when you've stopped. Made of Capilene 4 Expedition Weight fabric - the warmest in the Capilene family - it is soft, stretchy and compressible, and has a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior that warms, wicks, and feels smooth against the skin. The full-zip front allows complete ventilation on long climbs. Made of 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Great stretch, breathability and compressibility
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Full coverage collar
- Full-zip is backed by kissing welts, which offer low bulk comfort next to skin
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shoulder yoke, underarms and sleeve seams offset for comfort beneath layers
- Made in Costa Rica.
Weight: 317 g (11.2 oz)
Material: Solids: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex. Heathers: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (52% recycled) double knit. Both have Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 43630
Review ProductId: 22337