Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Crew (Men's) Closeout (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37195
The Men's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Crew is Patagonia's warmest synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cold conditions.
While an off-season ascent of El Cap is far less crowded, it can be bitter cold. Keep your fire stoked in this ultrawarm crew. Made with Patagonia's warmest synthetic baselayer fabric, Capilene 4 Expedition Weight is designed to breathe and dry quickly during high-output activities in cold conditions. A smooth jersey face glides beneath layers, and the soft, brushed fleece placed next to the skin warms and wicks. The collar fabric is reversed for softness and warmth. Offset shoulder seams eliminate pack-strap rub. Made with 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry that has Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Great stretch, breathability and compressibility
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Durable self-fabric collar is comfortable against skin
- Shoulder yoke and arm seams offset for comfort beneath layers
- Straight hem
- Long enough to tuck
Weight: 247 g (8.7 oz)
Material: Solids: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex. Heathers: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (52% recycled)/6% spandex. Both have Gladiodor odor control for the garment
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 43446
Review ProductId: 22332